The New Year


This Footage has been sitting on my Mac being ready to be edited up for quite some time now and I thought it was about time I graced your eyes with what myself, Ben & Hazeleigh managed to capture over the last few months in 2012.

Featuring: Jacob Hedges, Sean Csuka, Phil Le Maistre, Matt Weekes & Dan Gee. 
Filmed by: James Brown, Ben Wilks & Hazeleigh Prebble

I have to say we didn't have many filming sessions to get to this final product, due to jobs, weather and other stuff that happens when you start becoming old. This video is just a sign of things to come in 2013, so keep your eyes firmly fixed on SEA and get ready for what the future holds.
There will also be an offcuts montage appearing soon enough, featuring a load of stuff from more local skateboarders. 

Post a Comment

Copyright 2013 South East Aesthetics. Powered by Blogger.